Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Houston vs. L.A. Game I

This is going to be Houston's toughest game of the series as far as who they face on the mound. Clayton Kershaw has been lights out so far this season. I have some optimism about tonight's game however.

Why, you ask? Because Houston played really well against good teams last year, ie Cubs, Rays, and Red Sox. I think they will step up tonight and put up some numbers for Ortiz.

Do I think they will win? No. Ortiz is going up against a tough line up and a tough pitcher. If the stros pull out a W tonight I'll be one happy camper.

Tonight's 9:
Matsui
Tejada
Berkman
Lee
Pence
Michaels
Rodriguez
Keppinger
Ortiz

No Bourn? Considering the lefty righty match up I guess it makes sense. Also glad to see Coop is leaving Pence in the 5 hole. Take that JJO.

Let's go Stros! Come on Russ!

No comments:

Post a Comment